Sunday, 28 March 2010

Tick Tock

I have been putting this project on the shelf for a while now, since I had some trouble with it and I started to knit 2 cardigans instead.

The good news is that I've started working on the Domi again, and hopefully I'll finish it today. I'm also gonna try do make a baby domi that I can fit to a key chain, but that's not prio #1 right now.

Pics later!

Oh right. I've been in contact with CCP since I want to sell some domis later on, and the sweet CCP Shadow gave me an adress to a lady who can give better answeres about selling my items on ebay or etsy for example. I just have to compose a letter about some kind of business plan I guess. If I get a 'yes' I will probably start an auction on ebay to see how much the EVE players would pay for a Dominix + 5 drones.

No comments: