
This is the massam wool, and it's kind of coarse so this will not be a shawl or something like that. Maybe socks? Mittens with a softer inside?

This is a hand painted BFL, the color is called "Fire" and it seems very fitting. This will probably be a soft, single ply yarn made into a scarf or a hat, probably together with another yarn to soften up the color.

A soft reddish brown shetland wool that I just started to spin, and this will be a 2-ply yarn, made into a pair of mittens. I can probably spin another 25 grams today, and maybe ply it... It will probably be a 200m/100gr yarn, but I'm not sure what will happen with it as I ply it.

And the last one! Black, soft merino that might be turned into a soft hat or something, but since it's winter soon it might as well be a shawl/scarf.

No comments:
Post a Comment