
Question: What do you do when you're bored and have nothing to do?
Answer: You knit your own Ogre.
It may look like a strange, mutated mouse, but it's not. It's a heavy Attack Drone, and though it may look cuddle it isn't really.
I do not know which yarn I used for it, but it might be some kind of mixture of wool and acrylic. Luckily I had two colours simulare to the Ogre's real colours (at least the tech 1 version), and I had some spare black DMC for making details.
It kind of looks like a skull with the dots and something that looks likes smile, and two pigtails on top of it's head.Over and all it was fun to knit it, although I might make a pattern next time I knit one (if CCP are Ok with it, I might start selling drones for ISK). A pattern make it so much easier to keep track of the decreases and increases.
My next victim will be the Dominix, one of my favourite Battleships in EVE. It will be in shape of a pillow, probably 35 x 25 cm (14 x 10 inches). I need some more stuffing for it though, so I might head in to town and restock a bit. Chanses are that I'll buy some fabric as well, since I kind of promised to make an Avatar and an Ishtar (also one of my favourite ships).
Cheerio!

No comments:
Post a Comment