
This is the main body for the Dominix. It wasn't that hard to make, except the big lumb in the front. I guess I should have stuffed it a bit more, but I got tired of it, and I was helping a corpmate with a cyno. The stupid alt don't have a good overview; it sees pilots with blue standing in space and that's not very good when I'm stuck in a cyno frigate. One of the blue had been naughty so he was showing up red.... The cyno alt is using my mission alt's OV so that's why it's a bit messed up.
Back to the Domi. I do not think I will continue working of it tonight; it's getting late and if I start something now I wont be able to stop so I'll start tomorrow.
I think I'm gonna use pattern paper and trace on it, cut the fabric and stitch the fabric to the body. After that I'm looking forward to several hours of stitching lines and "lights" on it.
Running missions with the alt, or start working on an Ishtar pattern...?

No comments:
Post a Comment